Sunday, March 23, 2008

I Love Legoland

Here are me and Gabriel at Legoland this past Thursday. I love this place and it won't be long before the boys will think it is too babyish. For those of you have never been, alot of things around the park like this elephant are made entirely of Legos . It is really amazing to see


While Troy and Vivian and Henderson have been in Colorado, it has been just me and Gabriel. He has been a little spoiled. I must admit I didn't realize how much he and his siblings play together because it has all fallen on me these past 8 days and boy is he High Maintenance. I also took him to see Horton hears a Who. It was very cute.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

toners said...

Hi!! I'm so excited that you started a blog :) Looks like you and Gabriel had a great time at Legoland - Jamie loved it at Christmas!