Sunday, April 27, 2008

Back to Work

Tomorrow morning I will do something I havn't done for years. I will get up, get the kids off to school, and then I will go to work. For 2 hours....... I guess you could say I am easing back into it. And of course tomorrow I have to schedule an orthopedic appt for Gabriel, go pick up his x rays at the hospital and pick him up from Nana's house. Nana is his best friends grandmother who, thank God for her, pick both boys up from preschool , usually takes them somewhere for lunch and then drops him off at home.

Troy is out of town again , but it is a much shorter trip this time. Today we celebrated our 11th anniversary. We didn't do much special, but he finished painting Vivians room. I willl post pictures when her window casing and chair rail are installed. I think I am going to get tickets to see Wicked the broadway play that is in Los Angeles right now to celebrate properly maybe in a few weeks.

Vivian took a math placement test to see if she will be able to take pre Algebra next year at the middle school. She feels like she did well, so we will see. She is so excited about her newly painted room, she just stays in there making sure it is clean.

Thats about all for the week. Hope the upcoming one bring many glorious moments.

LA

2 comments:

Paulette said...

How was your first day at work? Congratulations on 11 years of marriage. Has it really been that long???? Time goes by soooo fast.

toners said...

Congrats on 11 years! Glad to hear you are enjoying work - you'll do a great job with the kids!