Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Holidays.....




Hi everyone! Hope that everyone is well and that you had the opportunity to spend a restfull Thanksgiving with those you love and to reflect on the things that make you truly thankfull.....I sure did.






No a whole lot to report on the homefront. The kids are all doing great, Troy's plugging away at the job and I am just keeping on keeping on. Most of the holiday decorations are up and we have a few gifts under the tree.






Christmas Cards will be more like New Years cards this year. The kids and I are off to Mexico Dec 12 thru 19 and I hope to be able to snap a cute photo of them on our trip. This trip to Cancun was supposed to be the family Christmas present, but just before we purchased airfare, we learned that Troy had a mantatory meeting in Las Vegas the same week the trip was planned. I begged and pleaded with the resort to change our dates, but there was no other availabliilty, so it's gonna be just me and the kids whooping it up in Cancun Mexico...wish me luck...or maybe say a prayer...either way I am sure it will be a great trip.



Anyhow, we return on the 19th and the kids don't go back to school until the 11th, so its gonna be a long vacation for us all.













No comments: