Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Twice in 2 months


Hi everyone! I'm back with my pesky blog where I brag on my kids and talk up all the normal everyday boring things that we've been doing. I know, it's tough being us...:~) Seriously though things are great... school is back in, Troy's job is still going well, and I can't complain about a thing. I seem to be getting my groove back now that the kids have gone back to school, I can cross a few more things off my to do list when I don't have a lot of little distractions (bored kids on break) in my way.
We just had a great week with my Mom out here for a visit. She tends to spoil us all a little when she comes, and she did again this time. Thanks Mom...Love you!!!

Read on, and post a response if you want.
Have a great September!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: