Friday, August 22, 2008

Not Funny

While we were in Nebraska our good friend and practical jokester Chris Jourdan filled my fridge with coke. He did this because he knows how much I hate havingsoda in the house because the kids go into this weird obsession and hound me for soda. Plus it makes people fat. So when we arrived, there was coke everywhere. We found them under our pillows, in drawers inthe bathtub, in the cabinets. I couldn't go to the grocery store until the cokes were gone, and fortunately the food pantry in our area was holding a huge food drive. I called them and they said they would be glad to have it , so off it went to the shelves of the pantry. That bag in the fridge, on the botton shelf is 2 dozen ears of corn I brought back from Nebraska. I threw coke away to make room for it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

toners said...

I can just imagine your reaction :) I hope you enjoyed the corn though!